Saturday, November 17, 2012

Reset

I've just finish removing old posts that is full of "hatred". All those hateful words said before don't mean a thing now. I used to think that this is my very mean to express my emotion. But lesson learned..do not wait for others to bail you out of trouble. Or it'll be over and you will regret it.

I had so much to talk about..me ranting about how life sucks. It had been an undesirable feeling to be getting hit over and over again. When i look back...all those bad things that had happen in my life..i'm not sure how I made pass on it. Though i withstand the wrath of hell..and boast how it had made much tougher...still...i don't feel it. That is because..i still hold it in me. Those past few troubles i get into was much easier to just blow it off the window. The hell i've been too is totally different.

I'm undressing that part of me that is full of hate, I don't feel normal..and heavy-hearted just knowing i have them inside. I confess lying to myself.



No comments:

There's m0re t0 life...live it. :)

Welcome To My Life - Simple Plan