Monday, February 4, 2008

Job hunting me?

It seems like all is carefully planned. Everything i have dreamed 0f was n0w c0ming t0 reality. Never have i imagined it's all g0nna happen s0o fast...and even m0re surprised that it w0uld happen as i have imagined it t0 happen.I frequently check my mails...(n0w m0re 0ften)...c0z n0w i am m0re agitated t0 kn0w wh0 resp0nded t0 my queries ab0ut hmm... J0bs, that is appr0priate t0 me. I was at first hesitant t0 submit resume and s0me inf0rmation (h0nest t0 g00dness inf0rmation ab0ut y0urs truly), c0z 0f the main reas0n that I may n0t qualify because I have n0t yet graduated. But!But!But!...I was caught by surprise that emails have been p0uring in...and t0 make a l0ng st0ry sh0rt. They think i am IN! In fact, tw0 0f the th0se agencies i have gambled my fate with...has called me up... and they w0uld welc0me me if i happen t0 graduate and c0nsider applying in pers0n. Can y0u just imagine that?!...they didn't even saw my face. I guess luck was 0n my side. I d0n't pray that much...but it seems like I was blessed like the pe0ple wh0've been 0n their knees begging f0r a miracle t0 happen. And i'm s0o grateful that G0d n0ticed me...amidst the cr0wd.

No comments:

There's m0re t0 life...live it. :)

Welcome To My Life - Simple Plan