Tuesday, May 6, 2008

An0ther Chapter

I could still recall the last few days of my stay in Roxas City, the place where i had had s0o much mem0ries t0 remember.

Few days bef0re graduati0n, i was tempt t0 thr0w j0kes at my friends that I was leaving that place. Until I finally s0ught advice t0 a pers0n I c0unt as my ment0r...She used t0 tell me that I can g0 f0r miles if I aim t0 reach it. That phrase seemed to f0rce me t0 d0 s0mething m0re out 0f life.

And s0o...al0ng with my dreams, I packed my suitcase and put things int0 acti0n. I kn0w Life is Beautiful there in R0xas City but I can't be what I want t0 be if I 0pt t0 stay. With a heavyheart I left m0st 0f my friends without bidding farewell t0 them.
It was hard though because I was leaving (for a while) the m0st imp0rtant pers0n in my life.
It was raining that hard, but h0n was there t0 kiss me g0odbye. Imperfect timing, i am s0o inlove that time but the th0ught 0f us being t0gether again revives my strength.

The day I left that place was the beginning 0f I kn0w a much m0re tougher j0urney. With l0ve and pr0mises at hand...I 0pen d0ors f0r 0pp0rtunities...and welc0me risks with 0pen arms.

No comments:

There's m0re t0 life...live it. :)

Welcome To My Life - Simple Plan